Rate my channel out of 10?

Inkarnid

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Please check out my channel I am going on 50 subs and would like to know if u like my channel. I rate out of 10 please also tips would help too. If u wanna subscribe feel free

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I rate it a 6. I miss playlists for each serie on your dashboard. and I also miss a actual channel trailer that welcomes me to your channel and tells why I should sub you. that's all.

MichaelBytes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fredericksburg Virginia
YouTube
I'd say a 6 you are missing your channel Trailer to shove that subscription button down Granted im guilty of that as well I would love to see some playlist at the Bottom of your main screen rather than just uploads and your thumb nails do feel a little generic in my opinion. If you add some

Linked below is an eye grabbing thumbnail that pulls the eye and brands you at the same time

Attachments

• Roadhog for dummies.png
    Roadhog for dummies.png
    972.4 KB · Views: 3

Inkarnid

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
I'd say a 6 you are missing your channel Trailer to shove that subscription button down Granted im guilty of that as well I would love to see some playlist at the Bottom of your main screen rather than just uploads and your thumb nails do feel a little generic in my opinion. If you add some

Linked below is an eye grabbing thumbnail that pulls the eye and brands you at the same time
Thanks for the advice