Gaming Rant/Comedy collab?

mugcup

New User
Aug 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm mugcup and I make rants/rambling/comedy videos, I'd love the opportunity to collab with one or a few of you. Hit me with a message and we'll try to organize something!

shawnforceYT

Rising User
Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys, I'm mugcup and I make rants/rambling/comedy videos, I'd love the opportunity to collab with one or a few of you. Hit me with a message and we'll try to organize something!
sure im up for it i upload almost every day i have no job ether so im free when ever just let me know on skype
its shawn force

Explsion Gamer

Rising User
Apr 25, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
sure i wouldnt mind collabing myself I make comedic type videos and recently created a new channel for rants and ramblings of my own

mugcup

New User
Aug 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! Thanks for commenting on this thread, hmu in a pm for my skype, i'll add you there and we can talk. To the people I already have added, sorry guys I've been a bit busy but i'll try to talk to you guys tomorrow so we can make an awesome video!

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
can I join or is it to late

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I'm just starting to get into videos like this, and i'm really enjoying it. It would be interesting to see how a collab in this kind of video would go.