Tips & Tricks Ranking higher in the search results.

Did this help you ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need more time to see the affect it has on my channel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scullyyt

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
London
YouTube
Hey Freedom family whats up?
I just wanted to share this with you guys as it has helped me gain more views on my videos and also a few of my friends so I'm hoping it can do the same for you guys.

First of all I would like to say that this is my first tutorial and it was just sort of off the bat, I discovered something and I made a video about so so not much planning went into it which in hindsight I could have done alot better but here we are.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A better way to word it

Step into the shoes of your potential viewer and think to yourself, "what would I use to find [insert name(s)] video on the first page? What would make it show up on the first page". And use that.
Tubebuddy is important to use since it shows the competition and search volumes, and that embodies my words.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom family whats up?
I just wanted to share this with you guys as it has helped me gain more views on my videos and also a few of my friends so I'm hoping it can do the same for you guys.

First of all I would like to say that this is my first tutorial and it was just sort of off the bat, I discovered something and I made a video about so so not much planning went into it which in hindsight I could have done alot better but here we are.
Finding views can be hard depending on the style of video people make. It honestly takes a ton of bits + pieces that grant someone views constantly, heh. If only we all had the answers!