Gaming Ragol here.

Ragol

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
XRagol
Hello everyone, as you can probably guess by the title, my name is Ragol. I have a small channel (really small) on youtube that I upload Mostly Minecraft minigame and survival lets plays on. I just got into it a month or so ago and have really learned alot about the programs i use and how to be a better entertainer. I came here hoping to not only grow my channel and help the community, but learn from the community as well. I would love the feedback, good or bad. and thank you for welcoming me into this community.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone, as you can probably guess by the title, my name is Ragol. I have a small channel (really small) on youtube that I upload Mostly Minecraft minigame and survival lets plays on. I just got into it a month or so ago and have really learned alot about the programs i use and how to be a better entertainer. I came here hoping to not only grow my channel and help the community, but learn from the community as well. I would love the feedback, good or bad. and thank you for welcoming me into this community.
Hello to you too Ragol, people can have nice names at times. What got you inspired to use Ragol? Small channels are common here, since we're all trying to figure out our future in general :p