Gaming RAGINGXG HERE HELLO!!

Afras Ashraf

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Youtuber I do videos on gaming mainly MINECRAFT and I do Tutorials too,I play mobile games but I'm gonna start playing console and PC later.I edit everything on my mobile because my PC is slow so max is sadly 480p at the moment.I have recently joined the Freedom!Familly and enjoy the community this is my channel if you want check it out, if you like it leave a like and if you enjoy my videos be sure to subscribe give me some suggestions on what I should do once in a while and hopefully I'll see you all soon.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Youtuber I do videos on gaming mainly MINECRAFT and I do Tutorials too,I play mobile games but I'm gonna start playing console and PC later.I edit everything on my mobile because my PC is slow so max is sadly 480p at the moment.I have recently joined the Freedom!Familly and enjoy the community this is my channel if you want check it out, if you like it leave a like and if you enjoy my videos be sure to subscribe give me some suggestions on what I should do once in a while and hopefully I'll see you all soon.
I wish we all had a gaming desktop to record on. It can take a couple hundred dollars just to get a decent computer by itself. What do you like most about the freedom community? Lastly, have you looked across the sticky threads on the introduction area? They have a fantastic post that gives you more ideas for writing about yourself in your original thread ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Afras Ashraf

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Cool,I'll check it out i love how freedom doesn't just go for the money they actually help the people in their community and let's you leave anytime how the community interacts with each other that's what I love the most

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family and its okay you use 480p becuse that only thing you can use and good luck on youtube journey and getting better P's :)

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Welcome and Good luck bro