Gaming RADIOT3CH Black ops 3 PS4

RadioT3ch TUA

Rising User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hows it going everyone glad to be apart of this team my channel consist of black ops 3 game play commentary I will be uploading every Sunday (One shot Sunday) Friday (Free for All Friday) Monday (Montage Monday) those are my series for now and in between I am doing on the road to diamond/Dark matter come by leave me feed back on how to improve my channel feel free to subscribe and if you are interested we can do collab so we can help each other grow thanks for your time reading this thanks have a good day.

Dec 12, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hows it going everyone glad to be apart of this team my channel consist of black ops 3 game play commentary I will be uploading every Sunday (One shot Sunday) Friday (Free for All Friday) Monday (Montage Monday) those are my series for now and in between I am doing on the road to diamond/Dark matter come by leave me feed back on how to improve my channel feel free to subscribe and if you are interested we can do collab so we can help each other grow thanks for your time reading this thanks have a good day.
You seem like a very cool person. Good luck in the YouTube world! Best wishes, Tayrone

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here!

RadioT3ch TUA

Rising User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A
Hey welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks I do at the moment just need help getting subs I know I have a good potential channel would you mind checking me out if and you like please give me a shout out on your channel or maybe we could collab[DOUBLEPOST=1449960545][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
THANKS appreciate the warm welcome don't be afraid to come check out my channel I would love to get feed back on how to improve

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
A

Thanks I do at the moment just need help getting subs I know I have a good potential channel would you mind checking me out if and you like please give me a shout out on your channel or maybe we could collab

I don't really give shout outs as its pretty unfair to our current subscribers. But sure ill collaborate I currently only play on pc cause my ps4 was stolen.