YouTube Quitting after 100Videos?

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
Hello Community, i really need your help.

so whats happening is, all the views and comments and everything are dropping amost to the negative.. but yeah i dont really care bout views, but comments allways motivated me. But on the otherside, its hard to quit, cuz its something what i realy love to do and love to spend time.

i have so many great, usefull and helpfull ideas for the channel, but cant bring it to reality. because i cant afford it. i cant afford a new faster pc.. cant even afford a new phone, have to use my old iPhone 4s.

IF i would use those ideas and stuff, it would take (on my current Laptop) about 25 - 33hours to render ONE VIDEO.

So im really looking forward to see, what are your ideas what i can do or if i just should quit now.

PS: if there is anything that isnt allowed here, i'm sorry!

Hope you all have a nice day and a great Weekend!

Sunny

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Keep going! Don't let one drop in views slow you down! Think of it this way, if you were to give up with your channel now you wouldn't get any of the views, comments, etc at all.

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
Keep going! Don't let one drop in views slow you down! Think of it this way, if you were to give up with your channel now you wouldn't get any of the views, comments, etc at all.
like i sayd, i dont really care bout views. its just comments and everything what motivated me the most.

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
I know it can be hard but just keep going, dedication is the route to success so if people sees that you have fresh content all the time they will come. Try to engage with your subscribes and viewers and once people see that they will come back. Hope this helps.

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
I know it can be hard but just keep going, dedication is the route to success so if people sees that you have fresh content all the time they will come. Try to engage with your subscribes and viewers and once people see that they will come back. Hope this helps.
I allways take feedback and try to do the best outa it for me and them.. but i cant if there isnt one. and i upload daily. i wish i could get all those ideas i have over to my channel. but my pc dosnt allow me to do that -_-

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Just keep pressing on! I know what it's like to not get views and just be turned away. I'm a YouTuber/filmmaker of 8 years and have made well over 1000 videos. I've never made it big but I've always pressed on because it's what I love to do. I'm not me if I can't create. Please don't be discourged and please don't quit. I will check out your channel and comment over there. If you need motivation, I made an 8 years of YouTube celebration and it shows off how I've grown and what I've created over the years. I'm not trying to self promote but trying to inspire you to just keep going on ! Never stop doing what you love! It's hard but you need to work for it!

Edited by moderator - Removed self promoting YouTube link

Last edited by a moderator:

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
what are some of your ideas
like unique design, new stuff, new selfmade music and more.. but it wont be possible

Just keep pressing on! I know what it's like to not get views and just be turned away. I'm a YouTuber/filmmaker of 8 years and have made well over 1000 videos. I've never made it big but I've always pressed on because it's what I love to do. I'm not me if I can't create. Please don't be discourged and please don't quit. I will check out your channel and comment over there. If you need motivation, I made an 8 years of YouTube celebration and it shows off how I've grown and what I've created over the years. I'm not trying to self promote but trying to inspire you to just keep going on ! Never stop doing what you love! It's hard but you need to work for it!
wow.. like i said, i personally dont wanna quit, but my pc only allows to upload this crappy allways same looking stuff :( i'm trying to save money for a new pc and phone, but its hard.. have to pay rent and everything.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
i mean i think im the first music channel who uploads 4K Quality songs haha ;)

Why are you uploading songs in 4k? There is no benefit to it at all, it doesn't give better sound quality and people listen to it rather than watch it.

If anything, you are just making more work (in terms of rendering) for yourself and could get things done a lot quicker by doing a standard resolution.

A music channel is as hard to grow as a gaming channel these days as there are so many of them. It will take a long time to get anywhere, but the only way to get somewhere is to keep going.

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
Why are you uploading songs in 4k? There is no benefit to it at all, it doesn't give better sound quality and people listen to it rather than watch it.

If anything, you are just making more work (in terms of rendering) for yourself and could get things done a lot quicker by doing a standard resolution.

A music channel is as hard to grow as a gaming channel these days as there are so many of them. It will take a long time to get anywhere, but the only way to get somewhere is to keep going.
i render it again as a .mp4 would take in 1080p around 20minutes, and in 4k around 25minutes.. ;)

nologic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
eyelogix
I must say you got a nice channel so why give up. I don't get much feedback either, but I haven't been doing videos lately. However I would add you might need to add something more like a vlog or something so people can interact with you, and ask you questions.

Just posting music videos does seem a little bit dull to me even thou the music is great.
Sometimes you have to take a step further and think outside the box.

Heck I would need to do it on my channel as well, but it's hard to get the time and right now my equipment is locked down in a basement.