Quit Youtube

D

Deleted member 18369

Hey i have no idea where i should put this in but i put it here im thinking of to quit doing youtube videos soon. i have almost done that for 5 years no and getting no feedback at all on them and it starts to be boring when i dont get anyone that can tell me what i can improve or so :(

(Sry for bad english)
I would say that if your not enjoying youtube at the moment do somthing else, and if you feel like coming back to youtube your channel will always be there unless you delete it.

Star The Artoonist

Rising User
Dec 13, 2016
YouTube
StarAdvice_
If It's not fun for you anymore then watch your videos to see what can you do to make them funner, critique yourself you dont really NEED people commenting and telling you feedback on your channel, at the end of the day the channel is what you make of it, not the people in the comment section, but I see where you're coming from. Don't completely quit though, take a small break and within that break write out ideas of where you want you channel to go. Have friends, family members critique you as well figure out a way to revamp yourself to get that passion back again, But yeah dont quit completely.

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGT-Z_PAYZ2yfC0mLRGCBw
Check it out if you have a chance. Thanks!!