Network Questions...

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
So I'm fairly new too YouTube and I think my channel is doing fairly well and I recently joined freedom, a friend mentioned it too me and I look it up and liked what I saw and now you're reading this post. Now I'm a very small channel(16 subs atm) so I can't be a "full" member anytime soon cause the of requirements and so on....so here's a few questions I wanted to ask

1~ is there anyway that I can promote myself here without being a full member??(I know not to spam or use the forums to dump videos, just asking)

2~ will there be value too the credits I earn on the forums even though I'm not a full partner?

3~ What are some things that I can do to help my channel grow? Need some advice :)

4~ pizza or hamburgers?....

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
We do have a promotion section here https://freedom.community.tm/forums/promote-yourself.239/
If you are a Freedom! partner you can get access to that by connecting your forum account to the freedom! dashboard. To be a full member of the forums you just need 30 posts :)

We have a store coming for the credits but it will be for users with the partner badge only.

Getting your channel off the ground can be one of the hardest parts, we do have quite a few guides in the resources and tips section that can help out. Just make sure you have fun with it, took me quite a few months to get to 100 subs.

Burgers ftw!!

Reactions: NuziGames

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I was going to answer this but saw our resident Koala beat me to it :) So in that case I shall sit on the fence regarding the last question of pizza or burgers, as it would entirely depend on what I felt in the mood for. Pizza's are lovely but then again so are burgers

Reactions: NuziGames