Questions Needed For Q&A :)

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
Hey everyone! My name is laura and my youtube channel is arualsmalls. I'm writing this to ask anyone to simply ask me a question so that I can answer it in a video. I will be doing a Q&A in about a day or two so hopefully this gives people enough time to ask their questions if you/they have any. So let me know if you have any if not thats cool too I understand. Im pretty open to answering any question, I'd just like it to be appropriate for obvious reasons. Thanks guys I hope to hear from someone :)

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is laura and my youtube channel is arualsmalls. I'm writing this to ask anyone to simply ask me a question so that I can answer it in a video. I will be doing a Q&A in about a day or two so hopefully this gives people enough time to ask their questions if you/they have any. So let me know if you have any if not thats cool too I understand. Im pretty open to answering any question, I'd just like it to be appropriate for obvious reasons. Thanks guys I hope to hear from someone :)
My question is, why don't you ask your actual fan-base for questions?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Maybe he hasn't built a stable fanbase yet, we've all been there :p
It doesn't make sense from a growth perspective, to do a QnA if a channel's viewership doesn't even garner enough questions to fill a video with. I did my first QnA at 500 subs and it was still too early imo. I only got 5-6 questions. Point is, viewers might be confused and indifferent to questions not coming from their own community.

This is assuming most of her subscribers aren't from these forums.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
It doesn't make sense from a growth perspective, to do a QnA if a channel's viewership doesn't even garner enough questions to fill a video with. I did my first QnA at 500 subs and it was still too early imo. I only got 5-6 questions. Point is, viewers might be confused and indifferent to questions not coming from their own community.

This is assuming most of her subscribers aren't from these forums.
Yeah I see what you mean
Thanks for clarifying i'm a chick lol. And you just so happen to be correct about 80% of my subscribers are not from this forum
Oml, I'm so sorry I called you a he, I'm just so used to calling everyone here a he because most of the people on these forums are male