Questions, confusion, HELP??

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
Portsmouth, UK
YouTube
Seriouslybones
So I'm not sure if this is allowed, nor if this is where I can place it so I do apologise if not allowed. I simply have a question that has been playing on my mind.

So I wish to have two channels, (yes two) one for my gaming, and one for my bucket lists, unboxings and vlogs. Now the question that gets me is can I:

1. Partner the pair of them
2. Does the partnership have to be just freedom?
3. Find anywhere with rules on multiple partnerships IF allowed.

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to spam my main channel with everything I do, I don't feel its quite right too. I'd rather have 2/3 channels to which spreads the ideas without mingling them too much as there's a variety of things that I like to do.

Like i said, any help is greatly appreciated!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yes you can partner both of them or have different channels in different networks. Just be careful if you are using things like music library's from one network that you wont be able to use it on the other channel if it's under a different network.

I've heard it can be a great idea having multiple channels, people tend to subscribe for one specific thing so that can help with subscriber retention, long as you have the time to cater for both channels :)