Solved Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
I registered with freedom and applied for a partnership, the support team replied to my questions via email, but I every where i read it says that it should take a week or two, but i have been waiting for almost 5 weeks now and it still just says I'm 1000+ in line for review and that hasnt changed since last tuesday

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I registered with freedom and applied for a partnership, the support team replied to my questions via email, but I every where i read it says that it should take a week or two, but i have been waiting for almost 5 weeks now and it still just says I'm 1000+ in line for review and that hasnt changed since last tuesday
I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting for such a long time to partner with the Freedom network, typically it does take around 3-5 working days for a channel to be reviewed and an answer being given to them - either more information is sent out to the channel regarding their acceptance or a reason for why it has been declined.

Typically we ask if it has been longer than 5 days and you have not recieved any information regarding your channel being partnered that you should submit a ticket to the support team via www.support.tm, as some of the time channels can fall through the cracks unfortunately, though as Pskovanion is on the case hopefully you shouldn't have to wait much longer for this to be sorted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.