Solved question about using music on freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
so bin looking around in the freedom thing and found one. it's in the postition music.
now when i use one of the songs do i give credit some how to the persons song or what?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So there was a video released on Freedom's YouTube page a while ago about the restrictions which you can find here - basically for Position Music you need to credit them and link back to the original video in your description. You can do this simply by saying "I am allowed to use this music, as I am a partner with the Freedom Network the original work can be seen here" - if forwhatever reason you get a claim after using the video then appeal this and state you are a member of the Freedom network and as such can use the music.

Upvote 0

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
So there was a video released on Freedom's YouTube page a while ago about the restrictions which you can find here - basically for Position Music you need to credit them and link back to the original video in your description. You can do this simply by saying "I am allowed to use this music, as I am a partner with the Freedom Network the original work can be seen here" - if forwhatever reason you get a claim after using the video then appeal this and state you are a member of the Freedom network and as such can use the music.
cool thanks zeke :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.