Gaming Quatec - Quentin

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hello,

My name is Quentin and I am wanting to start my channel. I am 17 years old and I haven't started. I'm planning on starting in the summer. However, I have many medial problems and as always to me - School or college comes first. I used to own a Freedom-partnered channel before but it didn't turn out so great due to exams. Fortunately however I passed and I am now at an apprenticeship. Hopefully I have time for my dream.

I am also looking for collaborators or collaborations so please hit me up via a PM if you're interested in having me. Do note however that time may differ and my channel is getting done up with graphics.

I live in Canada.

Regards,
Quentin

Hi and welcome and I may be interested. GG

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
I may get an apprenticeship later this year therefore my recording quality such as microphone, and channel art as well as more gameplay would be set for my channel. Wanted to update you guys that so you can find out that I'm planning on upgrading channel essentials depending on if I get the apprenticeship.

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hello,

My name is Quentin and I am wanting to start my channel. I am 17 years old and I haven't started. I'm planning on starting in the summer. However, I have many medial problems and as always to me - School or college comes first. I used to own a Freedom-partnered channel before but it didn't turn out so great due to exams. Fortunately however I passed and I am now at an apprenticeship. Hopefully I have time for my dream.

I am also looking for collaborators or collaborations so please hit me up via a PM if you're interested in having me. Do note however that time may differ and my channel is getting done up with graphics.

I live in Canada.

Regards,
Quentin
Welcome to freedom!

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Hello,

I live in Canada.

Regards,
Quentin
welcome and good luck bro

Reactions: Quatec