PS4 Neo?

DevilGamingxP

Rising User
Aug 19, 2016
YouTube
I've been hearing about the PS4 Neo? I heard its like the Xbox one S, 4k quality 6 terraflops, 2 terabytes of storage. I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome!

Can you tell me anymore about id like to know more!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
There are actually 2 new consoles coming soon. Xbox project Scorpio and PS Neo. Both of these are meant to have 4K resolution with 8-16GB of ram. And around 2-3 TB of internal storage. These consoles are meant to included eating features from the previous but they are going to be the next generation of console. PS Neo were looking at an early-mid 2017 release and Xbox a late 2017 release with both consoles probably revealed at E3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi,
There are actually 2 new consoles coming soon. Xbox project Scorpio and PS Neo. Both of these are meant to have 4K resolution with 8-16GB of ram. And around 2-3 TB of internal storage. These consoles are meant to included eating features from the previous but they are going to be the next generation of console. PS Neo were looking at an early-mid 2017 release and Xbox a late 2017 release with both consoles probably revealed at E3
Things like this give me mixed feelings, as for the 4K resolution you also need a Tv wich can handle it making the upgrade of the console cost even more money.
Since this is just a upgraded Ps4 i don't see the need to move over to this newer model if my old one still runs smooth.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Yea. I think at this day and age the level of technology is all over the place. I think there's these really big companies like Microsoft and PlayStation that are going too far ahead and then leaving companies such as TV makers behind and having to catch up.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yea. I think at this day and age the level of technology is all over the place. I think there's these really big companies like Microsoft and PlayStation that are going too far ahead and then leaving companies such as TV makers behind and having to catch up.
Not only that but a 4K Tv has a price tag on it wich is dandy high, once you finally got one you have to buy the console afterwards leaving you broke for the next couple months XD