PlayStation PS4 Looking for A Group Of People Who Enjoys Making Funny Moments

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey yh defiantly whats your ps4 name mines x3D_Exite and we can add each other :)
p.s sorry for the late reply just been busy with college :p

Travis/Natzu

Rising User
Hey dude I've been looking for someone to collab with on PS4 for a while now! It's nice to finally find someone lol. My PSN is Nahttzu and my YouTube is www.youtube.com/nahhtzu Can't wait to play with you sometime. Also, if you have skype, mine is natsu.the.salamander

Oxigen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sounds good man I have Destiny and Minecraft hit me up sometime. ID is oxigen1co2

Kratzaman

Freedom! Member
I would love to collar I play got GTA, COD of course and star wars battlefront just add me on PSN if you'd like (jtkratz17) and I'd be happy to make some content :)

Michael Waite

Rising User
Hi man, im on ps4 and I would like to make funny moments videos with you. I have gta 5 and i could get any of the others games you have

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks guys if you all would like to collab add me on psn x3D_Exite and message me saying collab and im making several videos tmoz on bo3 with the new dlc so i will need three people to play zombies with if anyone is up for that

Michael Waite

Rising User
Thanks guys if you all would like to collab add me on psn x3D_Exite and message me saying collab and im making several videos tmoz on bo3 with the new dlc so i will need three people to play zombies with if anyone is up for that

i dont have black ops 3 yet but would you be able to message me or something when you do them on gta?