Gaming PS4 GTA 5 & Black Ops 3 Collaboration!

Shogun Boyz

New User
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
We are a new gaming channel that does videos on GTA 5 and Black Ops 3 for the PS4! We're looking for other
players on the same system as us & people that want to join in on the fun to make some epic videos! We would like to work with someone with a decent amount of subscribers but anything is okay! Thanks for your time and check out our channel first to see what kind of content we upload! Have a great day!

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

yoobinoob

New User
Apr 21, 2016
im new to youtube, hardly any subs, but im passionate about this and im planning to post daily, i love playing gta and have allthe necessary equipment.

A55IFF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys im on PS4 and if you would like to check out my channel and let me know if your intrested in collab with me.

G

Gods of Odds

Hey guys im on PS4 and if you would like to check out my channel and let me know if your intrested in collab with me.
I'm on ps4 but I don't really do collabs but if you want we could put each other on our featured channels? that offer is also open to anyone else.

KingCosmic

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm down to collab with people on GTA, the division and fifa on ps4. I dont have the most subs as I just restarted my channel but I put a good amount of work into my videos. I just want some people to record with so we can both get more exposure. thanks!