PlayStation PS4 group The Division/Just a YouTuber group

Minimejman4

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I am an active gamer on the ps4 and post some videos every week. The Division comes out next week and I was thinking a lot of us could collab and make a huge funny moments or something else. Only thing is I ask is that you be older than 15. We don't have to just play the division, but I think it would be fun to start on that game. I have other games such as GTA5, BO3, Star Wars, Minecraft, FIFA 16, and some other small multiplayer games. I think it would be sweet to have one. If you are interested post your psn name. you can also contact me on twitter @Minimejman4

Reactions: theTOM

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey!
I watched your videos and they're really good!
My PSN is ScrizzlyBear00
I have Star Wars Battlefront, GTA5 and I preordered The Division and I think I'll have it for the week after day one (yeah, lots of people preordered it before me :( )
So yeah, if you want to collab, hit me up! :)

Minimejman4

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey!
I watched your videos and they're really good!
My PSN is ScrizzlyBear00
I have Star Wars Battlefront, GTA5 and I preordered The Division and I think I'll have it for the week after day one (yeah, lots of people preordered it before me :( )
So yeah, if you want to collab, hit me up! :)
Hey man thanks! We will defiantly calab! Ill add you today and we can get ready to play all of the games together!

Reactions: theTOM