PlayStation PS4 Collab - Youtube

Jason Tang

New User
May 22, 2016
I know not many PS4 people are on this forum
So if you are interested in a collab to increaase both of out channels reputation
Check out out youtube channel and lets give feedback and start
Channel name 'TONNERS'

Reactions: Will Huston

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
So if you are interested in a collab to increaase both of out channels reputation
Channel name 'TONNERS'
Hey man I have started a youtube group if you want to join start a conversation with me on the forum so we can discuss in details

Vortex 2

New User
May 31, 2016
I need a partner to play some cod with and make vids too.... respond when you can... and have a great day...

Sharpgamers4you

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ugchelen
I need a partner to play some cod with and make vids too.... respond when you can... and have a great day...

Hey i have a ps4 and the games: Black ops III, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Farcry 4, Elder Scrolls Tameriel Unlimited.

feel free to add me "muszie-58"

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I always wanted to collab with others, but problems like I can't afford PS Plus, I have bad internet and I don't have the games you play makes it difficult, but someday, I'll be able to play with ya'll.

Will Huston

New User
Jul 10, 2016
Channel name 'TONNERS'
i would gladlly help you becuasee i have just started on youtube thx

ColbyandRyanPlays

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
Indiana
YouTube
Channel name 'TONNERS'

Hey man i would love to collaborate with you, my only problem is i dont have an elgato. Other than that i can post any other content. I am looking to get an elgato. Message me if you want to collab.