Gaming PS4 Colabs

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
Hi People!

Im looking for some fun and opinionated people to make some Youtube Videos With!
The Main Games i play are Overwatch Destiny Battlefeild 1 and Call of Duty Black ops 3/ Infinite warfare.

If you want to check me out then check out my channel !

Cool

Peace
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you're going to be available? Thank you!

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Hi People!

Im looking for some fun and opinionated people to make some Youtube Videos With!
The Main Games i play are Overwatch Destiny Battlefeild 1 and Call of Duty Black ops 3/ Infinite warfare.

If you want to check me out then check out my channel !

Cool

Peace
I'm down for some overwatch we usually stream overwatch in our gaming channel we are always happy to collaborate with other channels :D

Peter “Skullbunny” Rogers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
South Africa
YouTube
Skullbunny69
Great ! Hit me up on PSN Skullbunny69[DOUBLEPOST=1498474259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you're going to be available? Thank you!
Hi Finchee Im available most nights hit me up on PSN Skullbunny69[DOUBLEPOST=1498474293][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here I will collab I can play black op 3, destiny , and overwatch
Hey CAPT Im available most nights hit me up on PSN Skullbunny69[DOUBLEPOST=1498474341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Question is will you be getting WWII and/or Destiny 2?
Im Unsure about WW11 but i will be getting Destiny 2 as soon as i have saved up enough!