Gaming ProStashio - The Sequel!

ProStashio

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Dude , Welcome to freedom !!!

Tell us more about you ? any hobbies ? where do you come from ? why did you start youtube :)

if you need any help be sure to ask !!

you can add a sub button right there !

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

My names ProStashio a.k.a Kieran. This channel is the second channel I have created, in the past I used to go by the name ProDispatch. That channel is still up to remind me how sloppy my work used to be and I always look back to show myself how I can always improve and make things better. But enough about that, you're here to read about what makes me, me! Well, currently I am 18 years of age & my birthday is the 27/05/1997. From watching my channel you will be able to tell I love games! (Duh, it's a gaming channel!) I play a wide range of game both on my channel & in my spare time, this covers strategy, survival, fps, etc. But word of warning, I'm not saying I'm the best at any of them! Far from it! I just enjoy playing them for the fun & laughs they bring, either playing with friends playing co-op games or even playing on my own and talking to you all as an audience. Hope you've learned a little about me, & if you stick around I hope you have a blast! :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
My names ProStashio a.k.a Kieran. This channel is the second channel I have created, in the past I used to go by the name ProDispatch. That channel is still up to remind me how sloppy my work used to be and I always look back to show myself how I can always improve and make things better. But enough about that, you're here to read about what makes me, me! Well, currently I am 18 years of age & my birthday is the 27/05/1997. From watching my channel you will be able to tell I love games! (Duh, it's a gaming channel!) I play a wide range of game both on my channel & in my spare time, this covers strategy, survival, fps, etc. But word of warning, I'm not saying I'm the best at any of them! Far from it! I just enjoy playing them for the fun & laughs they bring, either playing with friends playing co-op games or even playing on my own and talking to you all as an audience. Hope you've learned a little about me, & if you stick around I hope you have a blast! :)

A lot better and good job on improving your channel !!! I will go have a good look at your channel and see what is going on !