proposals for games

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
I'll tell everyone this game, almost every time. Try out Hearthstone, if you like it, make some content for it. If you dislike it, don't ^^ Only upload videos when you enjoyed the game beforehand!
Ive thought about making hearthstone videos but it'll just be me getting STOMPED hahaha

Reactions: james swartley

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ive thought about making hearthstone videos but it'll just be me getting STOMPED hahaha
Honestly, it's not always about winning. If you are charismatic and funny, will people still love to watch. c: Otherwise I wouldnt have any watchers, cause I suck at games!

But for Marko, I suggest Undertale as one great game to try out. :)

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Play what you want. I mean, please don't play games only because they're among the "Steam Most Popular" games. Just find games you enjoy, share it with your friends or family, and you will start growing soon enough. Before I joined Freedom, I uploaded some new games that got me nowhere (like 5 subs after 2 months) because it was clear that I didn't really enjoy the games. After that, I started playing Half Life 2, and I got to 39 subs, where I still stand (nearly 2 years ago now, videos was deleted since I'm starting over).. Point is, play games you enjoy. People don't subscribe because they love the game, but because they love the character :)

As of suggestions, it really depends on what kind of games you like. Do you like Open World, then take Skyrim or Subnautica (which is an early-access game btw). if you like fps, then play CoD or CsGo. If you like Platformer, then play.. Mario. Or something. You get the point ;)

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Have you checked out the sponsorship reviews on the Freedom! dashboard? There's a fair bit of games that normally would cost you, but you get for free so that you can record it!
Where exactly did you find those games? .. Mind posting a link? .. I must be missing something obvious. Can't seem to locate this on the dashboard :p

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Reactions: Tudi Kovin