Promoting Yourself

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So i've been doing a lot of self promotion on social media i.e; twitter, facebook, instagram, and on forums i'm registered on.

You don't get a whole lot of attention from those alone, from what I can tell anyway. I haven't spammed it, created a single thread and replied when necessary.

How do you guys get your name around?

Discuss away (y) (Y).

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It can be very hard to get noticed as a small youtuber, best thing to do is make the best content you can. If people like it they will share it with others. Also try to make videos that have a high amount of searches. Getting views from people you already know on twitter/facebook isn't really going to help.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I make use of alot of things, google+, Facebook(Page), Twitter, Instagram, Forums, ect.

As i am socializing alot i gain good audience and got to know new people. I advertise a little but mainly focus on the social part and with that i gain audience. I try to be of help to people or just make a general discussion and in time i noticed growth, expanded my social network and with that my channel started growing :)

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
So i've been doing a lot of self promotion on social media i.e; twitter, facebook, instagram, and on forums i'm registered on.

You don't get a whole lot of attention from those alone, from what I can tell anyway. I haven't spammed it, created a single thread and replied when necessary.

How do you guys get your name around?

Discuss away (y) (Y).

Well first of all a Website would be nice to have then Social Media to combine your website.
Then when you write an article on your website add some link towards your Social Media.
Then share the article thru facebook groups ( specially for publicity ) twitter and the rest of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1452034306][/DOUBLEPOST]
It can be very hard to get noticed as a small youtuber, best thing to do is make the best content you can. If people like it they will share it with others. Also try to make videos that have a high amount of searches. Getting views from people you already know on twitter/facebook isn't really going to help.

How did you get so many Subscribers ?
If I may.. I see you have nice viewings for your videos.
Good Job !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I use twitter and Instagram , I'm with a network that has 100k followers so it helps a lot , but these forums help a lot as I'm just trying to have input and it seems to help a lot apart from that not sure :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I like to rely solely on others sharing my videos rather than me sharing it. It helps generate the feeling of "others want me to be known" rather than "I want me to be known", it feels better that way.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
How did you get so many Subscribers ?
If I may.. I see you have nice viewings for your videos.
Good Job !

Mostly from 1 video that went semi viral and got shared around a lot. Also a lot of my videos are high up in search results so I get views from that. Reddit is a good way to get content out there but if people don't like the video it may do more harm than good...

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Actually those things that your doing arent bad and like u mentioned doesnt help out a lot it does a little but my best advice to you is to watch videos on how to get more views that and make good content.

Reactions: Prology

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I've been using forums a lot and twitter it's been working great my videos have recently been blowing up forums and twitter for sure have dragged in the most amount of attention to my videos so far i've tried just about every social media already and my most recent video has been doing AMAZING

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've been using forums a lot and twitter it's been working great my videos have recently been blowing up forums and twitter for sure have dragged in the most amount of attention to my videos so far i've tried just about every social media already and my most recent video has been doing AMAZING
Thats great bruh, link me to your vid thats doing good would love to watch it!

Reactions: CarbonMeister