Music Promoting Indie Artist!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjhU-RLwDw1tqxy1MvB0SLQ

So I recently made this new channel basically promoting smaller music artist with dope talent! Trying to help give them the promotion they deserve. Please check it out you might really love the music these artist produce and could use some of it in your videos! Also tell me what you think about the videos themselves and how they look! thanks :)
Heya Something, promoting music artists is nice, what gave you the idea to start featuring them? Do you make your own music as well? I feel like a lot of artists need a boost when it comes to getting discovered ^^

Somthiingsick909

Rising User
Mar 22, 2014
YouTube
Heya Something, promoting music artists is nice, what gave you the idea to start featuring them? Do you make your own music as well? I feel like a lot of artists need a boost when it comes to getting discovered ^^
I dont make music myself and what gave me the idea is that one of my closer friends works pretty hard making good music but doesnt get much for it at all I felt like it would be a good thing to try and help promote these smaller artist and kind of create a community for them :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjhU-RLwDw1tqxy1MvB0SLQ

So I recently made this new channel basically promoting smaller music artist with dope talent! Trying to help give them the promotion they deserve. Please check it out you might really love the music these artist produce and could use some of it in your videos! Also tell me what you think about the videos themselves and how they look! thanks :)
Welcome to the community mate ;)

Good to see your helping out smaller artists, keep it up :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I dont make music myself and what gave me the idea is that one of my closer friends works pretty hard making good music but doesnt get much for it at all I felt like it would be a good thing to try and help promote these smaller artist and kind of create a community for them :)
Making music can be an arduous task indeed. It's nice to focus on other people, karma can definitely come your way with the right people backing you up ^^ Having a community of friends never hurt either :p

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

Not a fan of chillstep, but it sounds cool, you are doing well so far. If you are interested in chill guitar music, you can check out my channel, i would love to help people out just like you! Enjoy your stay!