Service Professional Designs. (Twitter, Youtube etc)

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
If the designs are of good quality, $70 is really cheap, actually.
I do design/photography work freelance, and most of my work runs around $100 minimum (usually for larger-scale projects, but still).
If you look around for market prices, that's selling myself cheap.
It may seem like a lot for a new YouTuber, but you have to take into account (potential) college training, experience, etc.
As in any trade work, you're paying more for the background skill rather than the product itself.

Jason Brasch

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2014
United States
YouTube
It might be to you guys but I look at the long term. But if you go to anyone that's good they'll charge the same amount no matter where you go. But to be fair my other clients had no problem paying for that
The way you have to look at this is when i charge for my designs i will charge $1.50 to $2.50. reason being it because people here at freedom most are not big youtubers and do not make profit from there channel no one is going to be able to pull $70 out of there pocket for a simple design i could easily make that design and sell it for $2.50 what im coming from is people here at freedom do not have much to give its a growing network and most do not earn money like that to give for simple designs. My Opinion

Reactions: Fishlord

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
The way you have to look at this is when i charge for my designs i will charge $1.50 to $2.50. reason being it because people here at freedom most are not big youtubers and do not make profit from there channel no one is going to be able to pull $70 out of there pocket for a simple design i could easily make that design and sell it for $2.50 what im coming from is people here at freedom do not have much to give its a growing network and most do not earn money like that to give for simple designs. My Opinion
Yea I can understand that. I do most of my work on Twitter since thats where I mainly hang around since most of clients are from eSports teams and players, I think thats one reason why my stuff is a bit high on that end since Im used to working with people who tend have the cash upfront.