Service Professional Designs. (Twitter, Youtube etc)

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
Hey my name is Input and I'm a graphic designer for a CWL team, and Ive come here to hook you guys up with some designs for your channel or whatever you may need it for. I find my prices very reasonable for anyone to buy and use.
Heres my portfolio and Prices if any of you are intrested in hiring me:
Portfolio: http://lnput.carbonmade.com
Prices: http://imgur.com/uax362z
Thanks for looking and Ill be welcomed to hear from any of you

Reactions: CarbonMeister

Gunnar R.

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
I agree 100% This is way too expensive
It might be to you guys but I look at the long term. But if you go to anyone that's good they'll charge the same amount no matter where you go. But to be fair my other clients had no problem paying for that

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I don't see how $70 is over priced for the quality work he is giving... Half of "Graphics Designers" now a days simply copy and paste or use templates to make half of the graphics we all use day to day... ANYONE who views his work can clearly see that these are ORIGINAL HIGH QUALITY pieces... I don't know the guy and i personally would not drop $70 on the full package right now but not because it's over priced simply because i don't think my channel is at the point where it is needed but i can promise you i will FOR SURE be in contact with you my good sir in the near future 100%. (Simply my opinion guys don't attack me lol)

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
I don't see how $70 is over priced for the quality work he is giving... Half of "Graphics Designers" now a days simply copy and paste or use templates to make half of the graphics we all use day to day... ANYONE who views his work can clearly see that these are ORIGINAL HIGH QUALITY pieces... I don't know the guy and i personally would not drop $70 on the full package right now but not because it's over priced simply because i don't think my channel is at the point where it is needed but i can promise you i will FOR SURE be in contact with you my good sir in the near future 100%. (Simply my opinion guys don't attack me lol)
They may be quality, but they are extremely simple. Most new people will make original graphics for free; I'm not saying this from a baised viewpoint, it's just that 5$ would be good for a full package for some other graphic designers

Gunnar R.

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
They may be quality, but they are extremely simple. Most new people will make original graphics for free; I'm not saying this from a baised viewpoint, it's just that 5$ would be good for a full package for some other graphic designers
Wait you think I'm new? Oh now I see the confusion, I've been designing for like 5 years and have designed for 2 big esports teams. And I can understand that you may see them as simple but there's a lot more to them than what you may think. Everyone entitled to their opinion though so I cant judge you

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
Wait you think I'm new? Oh now I see the confusion, I've been designing for like 5 years and have designed for 2 big esports teams. And I can understand that you may see them as simple but there's a lot more to them than what you may think. Everyone entitled to their opinion though so I cant judge you
I never thought you were new, I was meaning that people that are new would charge way less money if not none for (in my opinion) the same quality. The content looks nice, I'm just not the kind of person to afford it, and I've adopted that mindset while judging others. Sorry

Klonetroop

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
It might be to you guys but I look at the long term. But if you go to anyone that's good they'll charge the same amount no matter where you go. But to be fair my other clients had no problem paying for that
No one will pay that much for graphics it is over priced that's crazy[DOUBLEPOST=1453398190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey my name is Input and I'm a graphic designer for a CWL team, and Ive come here to hook you guys up with some designs for your channel or whatever you may need it for. I find my prices very reasonable for anyone to buy and use.
Heres my portfolio and Prices if any of you are intrested in hiring me:
Portfolio: http://lnput.carbonmade.com
Prices: http://imgur.com/uax362z
Thanks for looking and Ill be welcomed to hear from any of you
Dude I can make better graphics then that and I do them free no one will pay that much for those there not bad but there not worth that much sorry

Gunnar R.

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
No one will pay that much for graphics it is over priced that's crazy[DOUBLEPOST=1453398190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude I can make better graphics then that and I do them free no one will pay that much for those there not bad but there not worth that much sorry
The people I design for have no problem paying that for the quality. But thats because I design mainly for esports teams and players, but you can think what you want from what i can see you just some bland layer style with poor lightly. If you think you can go right ahead Im not gonna stop you bud.

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
The people I design for have no problem paying that for the quality. But thats because I design mainly for esports teams and players, but you can think what you want from what i can see you just some bland layer style with poor lightly. If you think you can go right ahead Im not gonna stop you bud.
I'm not gonna lie; Your work seems extremely basic and undermade for $70. Any new guy could make that exact work if not better :p

Mabye $2-$3 would be a reasonable price for 'all' the 'hard work' put into all of your 'quality' graphics

Fishlord

Rising User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
Dude I was looking at other people who would make banners for youtube and they were charging about 5 - 10 per banner. $15 is alot of money. They are nice though but in my opinion you should lower the prices so you can get more customers

KevConcepts

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Dude I was looking at other people who would make banners for youtube and they were charging about 5 - 10 per banner. $15 is alot of money. They are nice though but in my opinion you should lower the prices so you can get more customers
I'm not gonna lie; Your work seems extremely basic and undermade for $70. Any new guy could make that exact work if not better :p

Mabye $2-$3 would be a reasonable price for 'all' the 'hard work' put into all of your 'quality' graphics
I agree 100% This is way too expensive
You all are very very uneducated about how you pay for services... $70 for a full package... let alone $15 for a banner is very very VERY cheap... Most "professional" designers will charge up worth to $100+ for something simple or $300+ for a simple logo... It is just like any other job, you have to factor in everything that goes into the work that is put forth.

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
You all are very very uneducated about how you pay for services... $70 for a full package... let alone $15 for a banner is very very VERY cheap... Most "professional" designers will charge up worth to $100+ for something simple or $300+ for a simple logo... It is just like any other job, you have to factor in everything that goes into the work that is put forth.
you could put hours into a logo that looks horrible

Face it; nobody pays much money for bad products