Solved Problem With Position Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone. Well today I have been working on my latest video which is going to include a time lapse section. For this I am going to set to music. Now I went to the Position music site which is the one I use for all my music thanks to the Freedom partnership and have encountered a problem. Anytime I click on an album to look at the tracks, the tracks don't load at all and all I am left with is the headings such as 30 second edits etc. I was wondering if this was affecting anyone else?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey everyone. Well today I have been working on my latest video which is going to include a time lapse section. For this I am going to set to music. Now I went to the Position music site which is the one I use for all my music thanks to the Freedom partnership and have encountered a problem. Anytime I click on an album to look at the tracks, the tracks don't load at all and all I am left with is the headings such as 30 second edits etc. I was wondering if this was affecting anyone else?
Try clearing Browser cache, Cookies and website data and/or use a different Browser.

Upvote 0

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
That was the first thing I had tried. And I have tried using Edge, Firefox and Chrome. All getting the same results. Cant even open there contact page to report a problem.

Update managed to contact them through there Facebook Page and problem has been resolved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.