Status
Not open for further replies.

Kresh

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
Venezuela
YouTube
Hello I have a few refereds but They told me that Freedom has not invited them yet, That means that their channel just have not been accepted
What reason freedom could have to not send my refereds a invitation ? besides the copyright Strike

And when I see my invites, there are a option that says CMS, But only one of my refereds has the link checked the others still with a X ,What Does That mean ?Csm.jpg

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I can see the CMS basically relates to a network as outlined by this - http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226183-freedom-s-cms-accounts-explanation

Also channels may not be able to join Freedom if, as you said they have any copyright strikes, or if they publish any videos that are against YouTube's terms of service, for example if they promote gambling or show hacking or illegal activity. In addition just because they have not been accepted just yet does not mean that Freedom has not sent out the invite to join, as each new channel that either follows a referral link or come across the Freedom network has to be manually check by a staff member, it is possible they just haven't gotten to them just yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.