YouTube problem with copyright

xxkoyukixx

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
YouTube
i just did a stream on youtube and they put a copyright note on the stream, but i used only songs of my own on the stream, i checked the song they said it has cpyright and they dont even look a like ._. ¡what can i do on that case?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When you say the songs are "of my own" do you mean you created the song yourself? If so you could always file a dispute, and note that the songs are different - however this could lead to them asking for proof that you created it so just be careful with that. Otherwise it would depend on how you used the music and what was going on with your stream - as if the music was a copyright note for in-game music (say in the background) then they might give you the option to remove the audio track and not have a copyright strike.

xxkoyukixx

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
YouTube
thanks for the answer :) the song is a cover of the doctor willy stage (made by myself)i put it when i was configuring some stuff on the stream and it was just the music and an image on my stream, i see that i could appeal on that, but if i dont win the appeal they gonnaput an strike on my channel, so maybe i just leave it like that