Solved Problem since I reapplied for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
Hi, my name is Viktor. I am from Macedonia and I would like to tell you my story about my YouTube career. I know, it sounds borring but I would like you to let you know something about Freedom. Since I joined Freedom, I was feeling happy everyday. The day that money occured on my Freedom account I almost fell from my chair. As a 16 year old teenager, 30$ meant so much for me. I told to every friend I knew. My family was proud of me. As a matter of my YouTube channel, I make music videos. I used to play DotA and some other MOBA games like League of Legends etc. For not leaving the topic, my money never appeared on my PayPal account. Dissapeared, angry, frustrated, I started to write topics on this forum and getting two to three replies. Four months passed, still 0.00$ on my PayPal account. Living in this kind of country is silly, right? Well actually yes, it is, because none of us can get money here. I started searching for some other forums, asking people how are they getting money from this kind of community. They told me to make a new PayPal account and change the living country. So I chose Germany, because there is no way it won't work there. The month later, I checked my PayPal account and I got an incredibly 0$. I quit with Freedom (unlinked), waited for a month to unlink and I did it! One day a friend of mine told me that he got 2$ with that kind of trick, by putting another country. I reapplied for Freedom and left it like that. This day came, the day when I opened my PayPal account and saw 8euros on my balance. With 4.000 subs and so much views on a channel only 8 euros. That must be so low right? So I opened Freedom and I saw this: http://prntscr.com/980lco

May and June were the months when I was unlinked from any network - so there isn't any money there. My YouTube analytics increased but how do I get only 8 euros when I KNOW that I INCREASED MY VIEWS? Did Freedom cut off my money because I unlinked from it and linked again? Does anyone know the question? I needed to write the whole story, because writing only the issue won't solve the problem, I guess so. Please let me know in the comments(replies). I hope to hearing from you ALL soon.
Best regards,
your fellow partner
VIKTOR.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi, my name is Viktor. I am from Macedonia and I would like to tell you my story about my YouTube career. I know, it sounds borring but I would like you to let you know something about Freedom. Since I joined Freedom, I was feeling happy everyday. The day that money occured on my Freedom account I almost fell from my chair. As a 16 year old teenager, 30$ meant so much for me. I told to every friend I knew. My family was proud of me. As a matter of my YouTube channel, I make music videos. I used to play DotA and some other MOBA games like League of Legends etc. For not leaving the topic, my money never appeared on my PayPal account. Dissapeared, angry, frustrated, I started to write topics on this forum and getting two to three replies. Four months passed, still 0.00$ on my PayPal account. Living in this kind of country is silly, right? Well actually yes, it is, because none of us can get money here. I started searching for some other forums, asking people how are they getting money from this kind of community. They told me to make a new PayPal account and change the living country. So I chose Germany, because there is no way it won't work there. The month later, I checked my PayPal account and I got an incredibly 0$. I quit with Freedom (unlinked), waited for a month to unlink and I did it! One day a friend of mine told me that he got 2$ with that kind of trick, by putting another country. I reapplied for Freedom and left it like that. This day came, the day when I opened my PayPal account and saw 8euros on my balance. With 4.000 subs and so much views on a channel only 8 euros. That must be so low right? So I opened Freedom and I saw this: http://prntscr.com/980lco

May and June were the months when I was unlinked from any network - so there isn't any money there. My YouTube analytics increased but how do I get only 8 euros when I KNOW that I INCREASED MY VIEWS? Did Freedom cut off my money because I unlinked from it and linked again? Does anyone know the question? I needed to write the whole story, because writing only the issue won't solve the problem, I guess so. Please let me know in the comments(replies). I hope to hearing from you ALL soon.
Best regards,
your fellow partner
VIKTOR.
Nice story lol, maybe because you unlinked and link back thats why they cut off and pay you that little. I hope you can join back and it work for you :)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey sorry to hear you had trouble with payments.

Have you checked your paypal settings if it is verified. It could be your paypal account isn't verified wich could mean payments were made but paypal didn't transfer it into account due to problems with PP itself. If this may not be the case then the other solution is something Freedom! is working on. The catch up payment system is in development.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.