Gaming PringePlays - Minecraft & More (Twitch/Youtube)

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family.
I'm so happy to be here and I hope y'all have a nice day.

So hmmm I was streaming for a bit but then I was like why not upload my streams to Youtube to people
that miss my streams can actually catch up and be happy that they have a chance to watch me even if they missed my stream right?
My Twitch name is PringePlays, just as my Youtube Channel.

I stream/upload generally Minecraft, Pixelmon, League of Legends, soon gonna do Trove, MapleStory and maybe GunZ.

I hope to see you guys in my twitch channel/ youtube channel and if you can, leave me a sub/follow/like or whatever you can, because it helps me out a lot!

Thank you guys!

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to Freedom! That's a great idea, I like how you post videos of your streams so your fans can never miss out

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Thanks man. To be honest my fans suggested I do that but I have a pretty bad pc and I'm putting A LOT of effort into making this a thing.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family.
I'm so happy to be here and I hope y'all have a nice day.

So hmmm I was streaming for a bit but then I was like why not upload my streams to Youtube to people
that miss my streams can actually catch up and be happy that they have a chance to watch me even if they missed my stream right?
My Twitch name is PringePlays, just as my Youtube Channel.

I stream/upload generally Minecraft, Pixelmon, League of Legends, soon gonna do Trove, MapleStory and maybe GunZ.

I hope to see you guys in my twitch channel/ youtube channel and if you can, leave me a sub/follow/like or whatever you can, because it helps me out a lot!

Thank you guys!
Hello to you too Pringe, I'm glad that you're happy to be here! Streaming is awesome when you have the internet/computer to back it up. Do you edit your videos before you put them straight to youtube? People love to watch videos at bite-sized intervals. We love helping people grow, but our schedules tend to get in the way at times. if you want to get your name out there more, consider doing some collaborations ^^