Gaming Priisms

VoiceBoyz

New User
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Im currently trying to collaborate with peoples channels that have over 100 subs and have high quality videos.

Hi i Priisms and Im currently trying to collaborate with peoples channels that have over 100 subs and have high quality videos. I was very inactive for about a year on my channel but then i got in to media productions and it helped me out a ton. i know now how to edit videos that are high quality and funny as can be. So now I'm getting back in to youtube same as some of my friends with their channels. If you want to collaborate it would make me soooo happy so just HMU on here or on my latest vid. I'm looking to collaborate with people that do COD videos, skits, short films, or even livestreams and much more Mainly on XBOX.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Im currently trying to collaborate with peoples channels that have over 100 subs and have high quality videos.

Hi i Priisms and Im currently trying to collaborate with peoples channels that have over 100 subs and have high quality videos. I was very inactive for about a year on my channel but then i got in to media productions and it helped me out a ton. i know now how to edit videos that are high quality and funny as can be. So now I'm getting back in to youtube same as some of my friends with their channels. If you want to collaborate it would make me soooo happy so just HMU on here or on my latest vid. I'm looking to collaborate with people that do COD videos, skits, short films, or even livestreams and much more Mainly on XBOX.

Welcome to the family VoiceBoyz, Try Collaborate thread to get collab and what games do you play beside COD?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

There's a collaboration section on here Voice ^^ Have you checked around the forum already?