Request Preview of my channel

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!

If you can, check my channel out and tell me if I can improve anything.

Thank you for your time!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys!

If you can, check my channel out and tell me if I can improve anything.

Thank you for your time!
Your microphone has a slight sound to it, are you using the gain too highly? Minecraft let's plays are hard to get noticed for now, have you considered making more advanced videos that can get shared easier?

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
I've thought about making videos of Roblox, MapleStory, League of Legends, Gunz, and Trove.
Also, the microphone is indeed bad and idk how to fix or make it sound a little bit "sharper".

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've thought about making videos of Roblox, MapleStory, League of Legends, Gunz, and Trove.
Also, the microphone is indeed bad and idk how to fix or make it sound a little bit "sharper".
The quality of your microphone is hard to improve, unless you edit the sound on audacity, or grabbing a newer one to save future efforts. Let's plays are hard to get noticed for, and they need to serve a purpose.

Gaming with Jennifer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
I agree with fattmatt, the content at the moment isn't particularly unique. If you want to stick with Minecraft, you need to do something interesting with it. There are loads of guides out there, but if you can make something short and snappy that really helps. At the moment your voice sounds monotonous - try and sound more excited about what's going on! To hide the mic noise add some background music (though not too loud). Use Audacity to reduce noise. If you can play a more unique game then that will help spice things up a bit. Good luck!

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for the help Jennifer.
If I use Audacity, It changes my live voice or its just an edit after recording?