Gaming Presenting - MagnumRiftHD

• Thread starter Deleted member 167676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 167676

Hello Everyone I'm MagnumRiftHD, I run a gaming and commentary channel, I upload game reviews, game discussions, regular gameplay/clips and life stories. My upload schedule is two videos every week, should I not be busy, and my biggest dream is to become a huge gaming channel, and become a voice actor

I found Freedom through one of my friends about a year ago and i recently decided to start using the forums I because I want my channel to gain exposure and to find people to collaborate with.

I started YouTube originally in 2009 because i was motivated by big gaming Youtubers like ModernWarNegro Whiteboy7thst and BrySi, and I wanted to make great gaming videos like they did but since then a lots changed, I don't watch them anymore and I'm more inspired by YouTubers like OutsideXbox, Pyrocynical, and Gameranx

If there's one thing that separates me from other channels I'd say its the variety in my content. I have voice acting, game discussions, life stories, funny moments,mod showcases (For PC games), Game music videos and more. I'd greatly appreciate it if you took the time to check out my channel, Thank you for your time.

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the forums bro! Anyways i have had a similar inspiration like you have and i also went to pursue it. Anyways im gonna check out your channel to see the gucci content! Anyways good luck and have fun!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello Everyone I'm MagnumRiftHD, I run a gaming and commentary channel, I upload game reviews, game discussions, regular gameplay/clips and life stories. My upload schedule is two videos every week, should I not be busy, and my biggest dream is to become a huge gaming channel, and become a voice actor

I found Freedom through one of my friends about a year ago and i recently decided to start using the forums I because I want my channel to gain exposure and to find people to collaborate with.

I started YouTube originally in 2009 because i was motivated by big gaming Youtubers like ModernWarNegro Whiteboy7thst and BrySi, and I wanted to make great gaming videos like they did but since then a lots changed, I don't watch them anymore and I'm more inspired by YouTubers like OutsideXbox, Pyrocynical, and Gameranx

If there's one thing that separates me from other channels I'd say its the variety in my content. I have voice acting, game discussions, life stories, funny moments,mod showcases (For PC games), Game music videos and more. I'd greatly appreciate it if you took the time to check out my channel, Thank you for your time.
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I checked out your channel, you do a lot of informative videos on games, I like that. I don't see that much these much appreciated, subbed and looking forward for more! :D, oh and you a DBZ fan?

D

Deleted member 167676

Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I checked out your channel, you do a lot of informative videos on games, I like that. I don't see that much these much appreciated, subbed and looking forward for more! :D, oh and you a DBZ fan?
Yeah I'm a huuuge nerd when it comes to DBZ, Dragonball Super too, and thanks I really appreciate it

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Also, I'm digging the icon. ;)
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom @Rift417 , its nice to have you with us. As a few of the other users above have said we are all nice and friendly here so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything, and I think its lovely to have another gaming channel joining our ranks. Have to say I also like Gameranx, though I think they have gone downhill since their earlier days.

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! Yeah when the Skyrim Remastered came out, I wasn't that fussed because of PC haha but it is surely a great product since they have mods included and the graphics look fantastic.

TheEpik Controller

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
TheTypicalDragon

Yo

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family! I am trying to do the same thing with my channel but have super limited resources. I'll give your channel a look for sure what kinds of games do you play? I'm all about that Battlefield World! Anyways Good luck with the channel bro!

D

Deleted member 167676

Welcome to the Freedom Family! I am trying to do the same thing with my channel but have super limited resources. I'll give your channel a look for sure what kinds of games do you play? I'm all about that Battlefield World! Anyways Good luck with the channel bro!
I play games such as Battlefield,Insurgency,Fallout,Skyrim,CSGO, GTA, Saints Row, and more. I'm also willing to play games suggested by my subscribers

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I play games such as Battlefield,Insurgency,Fallout,Skyrim,CSGO, GTA, Saints Row, and more. I'm also willing to play games suggested by my subscribers

Battlefield that's the one i was looking for bro... I'm 100% addicted to Battlefield so i'm guessing you are another one on the road to max level when Battlefield 1 Fully comes out or maybe you already have it?

I can't wait to play the full version the beta just had me dying for more but my financial situation is in a bit of a bind so i have to wait unfortunately.

Whats your class of choice on Battlefield?

D

Deleted member 167676

Battlefield that's the one i was looking for bro... I'm 100% addicted to Battlefield so i'm guessing you are another one on the road to max level when Battlefield 1 Fully comes out or maybe you already have it?

I can't wait to play the full version the beta just had me dying for more but my financial situation is in a bit of a bind so i have to wait unfortunately.

Whats your class of choice on Battlefield?
Well I only play Battlefield 3, I didn't like how different the games felt after Battlefield 4, but I mainly prefer to play Medic when it comes to Battlefield 3

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well I only play Battlefield 3, I didn't like how different the games felt after Battlefield 4, but I mainly prefer to play Medic when it comes to Battlefield 3

Unfortunately i never played BF3 but i have played BF4 BFH And now loving BF1 they all kinda felt about the same other than time to kill being drastically different on each game but i still love em though and its funny because at first i was not a fan of hardine and hated the concept of BF1 until i played them then things changed. I'm an all around player for the most part.

D

Deleted member 167676

Unfortunately i never played BF3 but i have played BF4 BFH And now loving BF1 they all kinda felt about the same other than time to kill being drastically different on each game but i still love em though and its funny because at first i was not a fan of hardine and hated the concept of BF1 until i played them then things changed. I'm an all around player for the most part.
Well in that case, thanks my friend, you've just given me hope. I might pick up the newer Battlefields

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx