Fun and Games Predict Youtube Channel

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Rules: Predict the person youtube in the future. But don't need to be very harsh and mean just good things and/or bad things might happen.

Example BasicYouTubeChannel123 going to have about 500 subs with 1000 views in xxx days/weeks/years

Enjoy the small Predict Game

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
i will still have 48 subs till the end of the summer :( FeelsBadMan
You know what don't worry u would get high u will earn subs and u will earn views because u do this for entertaining people and specially urself so what if u got 48 subs but u have the best guys over here that can help u grow like me

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
You know what don't worry u would get high u will earn subs and u will earn views because u do this for entertaining people and specially urself so what if u got 48 subs but u have the best guys over here that can help u grow like me

thx the only thing i dont like about my subs is most of them is inactive or its because youtube is broken

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Predict YouTube-Channel: GamingIzAwesome will grow faster and faster in the future. He maybe small at the moment, but he will grow later so fast that he will have later more subscribers, then we have all together. (Keep it up GamingIzAwesome, keep making great videos and you will become the next populair YouTuber)
Lol I would like to grow but I don't do it for popularity I do it because I love the games I play :)