#PrayForParis

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
the death count is at 140 now and well my condoleances for those who lost people they knew and I hope this can be prevented in the future.

TheGamersCode

Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
These ISIS guys are getting out of and now. We need to stop them now... What happened in paris last night saddens me very much #PrayForParis

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I'm in complete shock.
I'm light and sound technician at a theater company here in my city, and it's pretty normal I come to home late. Yesterday I was entering my house and my mom and my dad were both staring at the tv and I didn't knew anything about what happened. It was 2am or so, and I was watching CNN (I don't like portuguese news channels because they just don't explain everything to the people) and I was until 6am watching that, trying to understand that. I have an uncle who's living around Paris, and we were all worried. Everything's fine with him, but I just couldn't stop watching tv.

This week my thoughs will be with Paris, of course. The last and only time I was this worried and with no knowledge at all about the events was at 9/11. I was a kid back then, but I do remember every single thing I've heard on tv. Is incredible how can horror and terrorism be so ruthless.

Progression

New User
Oct 20, 2015
United Kingdom will be next sadly. But on the postie news we stopped an potential attack happening man arrested at gatwick airport with a gun and grenade, Theb British are prepared!

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
Whilst I could use this thread to vent my anger at the cowardly atrocity that took place there I wont. I'll simply say that my thoughts are with the families of those lost.

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
It was really shocking news, I didn't even realized it happened until I found out through a conversation.