Gaming Power Jusho is HERE!

PowerGuy88

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello everybody, I'm Power Jusho (don't mind the PowerGuy88, that's the username I used before making this name)! I've been partnered with Freedom for a few years now but I haven't used the forums that much (mainly because of college & life & other things, lol) so I want to introduce myself.
I'm a Kingdom Hearts/SMT-Persona/Tales/JRPG YouTuber. I try to upload every week but that sometimes can't happen due to laptop problems and of course college so please bare with me.

I've been making videos for 5 years now and I'm not stopping! I won't stop till I reach the top (or near the top lol).

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! Also you now have 650 subs, I love rpg games and always looking for channels who share that same love since there are just a tad too many c.o.d and gta channels out there, what do you plan on doing for your next lets play?

OP_PiratePlayz

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2016
YouTube
Xander5723
Hello everybody, I'm Power Jusho (don't mind the PowerGuy88, that's the username I used before making this name)! I've been partnered with Freedom for a few years now but I haven't used the forums that much (mainly because of college & life & other things, lol) so I want to introduce myself.
I'm a Kingdom Hearts/SMT-Persona/Tales/JRPG YouTuber. I try to upload every week but that sometimes can't happen due to laptop problems and of course college so please bare with me.

I've been making videos for 5 years now and I'm not stopping! I won't stop till I reach the top (or near the top lol).

Love The Intro Man!

PowerGuy88

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums, Power! I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums.
Welcome to freedom!
Hi welcome to the Freedom/Forums.
have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here ;)
Welcome to the forums! Also you now have 650 subs, I love rpg games and always looking for channels who share that same love since there are just a tad too many c.o.d and gta channels out there, what do you plan on doing for your next lets play?
Love The Intro Man!
Thanks for all the welcomes!