Post your PC specs here!

eZflaffer

Rising User
May 26, 2015
YouTube
You're probably asking, "Why?". Well, I plan of getting a new computer to receive for my birthday coming March 1st this year, but I want to get part for a computer and have one built. The problem is... I don't know how the hardware side of Pcs work.

So... I thought, maybe someone can post their computer specs to help me decide!

Here's what I need my PC to do. I want to start playing higher end games like "Fallout 4" and "Undertale" (Undertale isn't exactly high end, but my current computer can't run it / my computer sucks), record the gameplay with "Mirillis Action!", and record my voice with "audacity" without any problem / lag.

Also, I can't have my parents buying $1,000 of PC parts, so I kind of want to see affordable parts as well (if possible). It's kinda hard to see decently priced PC parts with good specs, but who knows?

So if you want to help me, either post your specs in this thread, or use the website "PC Part Picker" to assemble the computer you use & post the link to the list in this thread.

PS: If you can, show me your latest video so I can see that your computer actually can handle what I want to do.

~ eZ

Last edited:

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
First of all never use mirillis action, i have also used it and it sucks, now i use fraps and it is really good..

My PC Specs -

CPU - Intel I3
GPU - AMD Radeon R9 270x
RAM - 8 GB
HDD - 1 TB
PSU - 550 W

and it works great for me it can run every single game on high-very high settings.

Vϟlt

Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
I use Mirillis Action all of the time works great even at very high settings just make sure you do not use mp4 settings.
CPU - Intel I5
GPU - Nvidia EVGA Geforce GTX
RAM - 8GB
HDD - 2 TB
PSU - 400 W
Agreed.

CPU - Intel I5 4440 Quad core.
GPU - NVidia Geforce GTX680.
Memory - 16GB DDR3
HDD - 4TB
SSD - 500GB
PSU - 700 W

Reactions: CyberPhython

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I can run everything with
AMD 8350 (Eight core 4.2Ghz)
16GB Ram 1866mhz
2gb Geforce 960 sli
no fancy water cooling or anything...
and yes I play fallout 4

here is a short example of Fallout 4 being played and recorded in 1080p max settings with fraps using my system...

Though you may be able get away with even less... For instance a R9 280X or a Geforce 760 are great options. Also the AMD 8300 seems to be a good price for a cpu that should do the job...

I suggest to you to look at this site...
http://www.pcpartpicker.com to try to find the best deals on your parts...
and
This site will help you compare performance on parts...
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
Specs:

CPU: Intel core i7-6700 Skylake
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 $GB (3.5gb, whatever)
PSU: Corsair RM750I
RAM: 16GB ddr4 3000MHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Z-170K