Not open for further replies.

Christopher Lawrence

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
Toronto, ON
YouTube
Hello beautiful people,

My name is Christopher and I am a Toronto-Based blogger that also makes videos on YouTube, fun right?!
That being said, my lasted video came out about an hour ago and I believe that it is really relatable to any and everyone! RELATIONSHIPS AND BREAK-UPS!

It would mean the world if you would check out my video, give it a thumbs up/down and subscribe if you like the content.

Thanks and have a great day!

Reactions: JoinMax9789

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
Pt.2 of Pure awesomeness is here!!!

PLEASE give me a chance and go check it out, im sure you'll love the footage of Cologne :)
Thanks in advance friends!! Love every single one of ya :D

Christopher Lawrence

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
Toronto, ON
YouTube
Hey again guys!

You know what time it is, it's NEW VIDEO TIME! The Guilty Pleasure Tag!!!! This was a fun video to make, and I tried a a few new things and I'd love for you to give it a chance!

Feel free to like, subcribe, comment and share!

Happy video making,

Chris

Christopher Lawrence

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
Toronto, ON
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I posted a video today was well talking about a topic that is really important to me. I'm sure you've all seen the #BlackLivesMatter protests going on and stuff, and this is in regards to people who use "#AllLivesMatter" or support killer cops! Enjoy :)

Tyler F

Musician
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
Pennsylvina
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family,

Many of us are vloggers out there and want to quickly share our latest gaming videos! We have made, after many requests an official forum for you to do so! However, a couple things before posting here.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Try to leave Feedback!
  • One video per reply.
  • Only video links and a bit about the video allowed.
Anyone that break those rules post will be removed!

This is my latest vlog, it is a respose to a series called "The Naked Truth" By Trisha Hershberger

Status
Not open for further replies.