VLOG Post your latest VLOG here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimifaceGames

New User
Mar 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys and gals :) Here is my February Loot Crate unboxing video! For all your gamer gear needs!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425725150][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a massive fan of Final Fantasy.. here I talk a little more about my favorite games :)

Last edited:

Merasmus' Minions

Respected User
Nov 16, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, everybody! Now working on a new weekly vlog series with my viewers, looking to find a good way to be even more involved in your comments and feedback, so I created this little series, with new videos like it being released every Wednesday! If you like the video please do check out my channel, I would appreciate it! (But please only sub if you want to support my channel and want to stay part of my community of viewers! No one likes inactive subs!) :) Thanks!

KiCt27

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
Houston, Tx
YouTube

My second Sunday Vlog i hope you guys enjoy this! I talk about Mega March, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, The movie The Lazarus Effect, some Amiibo's i got and how my weeks been and stuff about the channel. Also sorry it sounds echoey and that i sound like a robot, it's a long story. Oh and if the audio cuts out or if music appears randomly its cause i used commercial free music but YouTube Keeps giving me copyright strikes and i have to delete the music, sorry i promise i'll fix it next week, stupid copyright bots!

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
Heyy Friends!
So, like i said i gave Weekly Vlogging a chance...
Summed up in one video, here's the Highlights of my passed Week :D
Hope you enjoy, PLEASE share this video!!
I'll return the favor, just message me! (Preferrably on Twitter!) :)

Thanks in Advance!!! *big fat hugs***

Status
Not open for further replies.