Not open for further replies.

Bayron89

New User
Dec 16, 2014
Guttenberg
www.helloojello.com
YouTube
HelloOJello Everybody

So I'm here promoting myselve like each and everyone you. You Amazing people I being watching some of your clips post it here I'm pretty sure I subscribe to a couple of you.. So lets see if you guys do the same By giving some love BACK.

I'm a vlogger and random vlogger who needs some action and adventured on his life.

So I stared video blogging a couple months ago lets see where it takes me.

So join me like my videos subscribe to me and lets explore.

GIVE ME SOME NEW IDEAS TO ACHIEVE I BEING STRUGGLING A BIT WITH THE VLOGS.

I being thinking of a serie playlist to do lately

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL! DreamlikeLiving - Youtube Community:

Check out my Substitute ALEX, her channel is great too, shes such a sweetheart <3

http://t.co/2Sp3pAkp2e[DOUBLEPOST=1422305863][/DOUBLEPOST]NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL! DreamlikeLiving - Youtube Community:

Check out my substitutes channel! Her Name is Alex, she is beyond amazing!!!

Dragon Blaze

New User
Sep 18, 2014
YouTube
This is one of my vlogging videos! I answer questions of my subscribers! Any question! :) And I talk a little bit about stuff I am interested in and about my channel! Check it out! ^^

Dragon Blaze

New User
Sep 18, 2014
YouTube
My vlog that went up today going about if I should maybe get Facebook! I have no clue if I should get a Facebook account for my YouTube channel, so I asked my subs! If you also want to give your opinion, then that would be really appriciated!

Reactions: manoubas

Merasmus' Minions

Respected User
Nov 16, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As my way of saying thank you to the Freedom community here on these forums, I recently posted this short little Shoutout video, promoting shoutouts to other growing Freedom YouTubers! (To read the basic requirements and post requesting a shoutout, you can find the thread here!)

Reactions: manoubas
Status
Not open for further replies.