Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionhdlive

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2014
YouTube
VisionHDLive
Heres my most recent Vlog please leave constructive criticism and leave a sub if you enjoyed!

VLOG UPDATES ( New Goodies and Cbus ) Hers my most recent Vlog please leave constructive criticism and leave a sub if you enjoyed!

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
Hey whats going on guys,

This here is my GAMING RANT video for the petition that required/forced Target Australia to remove GTA V from all their stores within Australia.

[DOUBLEPOST=1417749431][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey whats going on guys,

This here is my GAMING RANT video in regards to Kmart joining target in the removal of GTAV from all their Australian Stores.

I cannot express my disappointment in words so heres my video.

Last edited:

KenanGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2014
London
YouTube
KenanGaming
Great Vid man
Hello Freedom! Family,

Many of us are vloggers out there and want to quickly share our latest gaming videos! We have made, after many requests an official forum for you to do so! However, a couple things before posting here.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Try to leave Feedback!
  • One video per reply.
  • Only video links and a bit about the video allowed.
Anyone that break those rules post will be removed!

Great vid man! Check out one of my Best videos! :)

Jaddies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Jaddies
Guys psn has been hacked by of group of hackers called Lizard Squad, please share this video to inform other psn users as well as to let PlayStation know, because the forum website is down.

S.Diddy Swag

Respected User
Dec 6, 2014
singing in the shower, bruno mars, Christmas, din…:
[DOUBLEPOST=1418155751][/DOUBLEPOST]singing in the shower, bruno mars, Christmas, din…:

I hope you all enjoy

Brickhouse91

Aug 24, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Another BrickBlog, with some upcoming ideas/videos, what I did this weekend, and some really awesome dude who has started to inspire me/keep me going with this whole youtube thing. Spread it around folks! :D

Orcadex

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2014
Seattle,Wa,USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Could you guys check out my channel please? I am a very small youtuber and I work really hard on my content for not a lot of views :( It would be really awesome if some people could check out my channel, I would be happy to check out yours!

Hey wonderful people, as I know everyone here have the same passion which is making videos and pretty much sharing what they love so HERE IS MY TURN ^ ^ my latest YouTube video on a product I reckon is worth talking about :) Give me a thumbs up for support or subscribe to see me blahhhh blahhh on with my likes and things APPRECIATE every sec you watch it THANKS

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1uUoz1abU

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
Sooo here's my latest Video everybody!!!!
Have fun and let me know if i can help you out in any way : )
All im asking for in return (for anything ill help you with) is a Share or Shoutout of my channel!
So please give me a hand here guys, id appreciate it SO much!
Have fun and talk to you soon!

-Max (Twitter: @Join_Max)

Reactions: Guy's Gaming (GGC)
Status
Not open for further replies.