Not open for further replies.

KimmieTins

Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2014
YouTube
KimmieTins
Hope I am in the right place
My lootcrate Vid
[DOUBLEPOST=1413982140][/DOUBLEPOST]Nerd Block unboxing[DOUBLEPOST=1413982180][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:

TheDan&MattNetwork

Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
We're back with another episode of Driving with Matt! If you feel the need to subscribe and share the video it will be reciprocated! We gotta help each other out! Take care :) - Dan & Matt

JoshiiToc

Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Hey Freedom!,

Just yesterday I reached 100 subscribers and I would like to thank you all for helping me achieve it. My original goal was to reach 100 subscribers in a year and we beat that goal by 2 months! I am absolutely stoked and I just want to thank everyone here for the support! #FreedomFamily

Griizzly Bear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
oxford
YouTube
i mostly make gaming videos but on i do make the odd vlog now and then :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1414311848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Freedom!,

Just yesterday I reached 100 subscribers and I would like to thank you all for helping me achieve it. My original goal was to reach 100 subscribers in a year and we beat that goal by 2 months! I am absolutely stoked and I just want to thank everyone here for the support! #FreedomFamily

Congrats Bro!
Im pretty sure your gunna get way more subscribers your channel is great! Keep it up man.

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1414312001][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great Video Man I was thinking of getting the loot creat is it worth it every month?

Joy Banerjee

Rising User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
aikitsupport
I Am Starting up a new Youtube Channel as TechyWorldTV - Need Your Help Guys to check and share your views

Also check Out My Regular Channel : AskJoBanerjee - Subscribe If You Likle

Devento

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I did a shout out to a Vlogger check it out!
If you enjoyed the video and you want to support me, then leave a like, comment, favorite and share! Also dont forget to subscribe! Thank you!

And if you wanna have a shout out so leave a comment. :)

Reactions: Griizzly Bear

AlastairKingon

New User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube

Hallo! So I'm south African and in this vlog I talk about people assuming foreingers are ignorant. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.