Post your channel and I'll review it. I'll sub if I really like it!

Pantaloons Inc.

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Your channel looks pretty good. Very good quality videos. One thing I would do is just put more of the playlists up for people to see instead of just the current series and completed series, that way people can see more of the different games that you play. But overall it looks really good. I went ahead and subbed to see some more.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I would love to have some quick feedback as I want to "step up my game" my know? x) Thx so much and i'll check you out asap! :)

Pantaloons Inc.

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I would love to have some quick feedback as I want to "step up my game" my know? x) Thx so much and i'll check you out asap! :)
It looks pretty good. The only thing I might change is some of the layout, maybe make the text on the banner easier to read. But overall it looks really good. Video quality is awesome too.

Reactions: Brent Cone

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
It looks pretty good. The only thing I might change is some of the layout, maybe make the text on the banner easier to read. But overall it looks really good. Video quality is awesome too.
Thx so much you guys!! :D Yeah I knew it was something that "Off" with my channel. I gotta make a banner that really speaks for my channel! ;) Thanks again and have an awesome day! :)

Reactions: Pantaloons Inc.

JonathanIsBadAtGames

Freedom! Member
Thanks for the insight. I feel a bit differently about the playlist philosophy, but I'm a minimalist raised by a mother with OCD, so I might just prefer things as simple as possible. I felt like the completed/current divisions would display the games I played without listing all of the episodes unnecessarily. Especially if someone happens upon the channel and sees a game they dislike and has to linger on its presence even a moment longer than they have to.

I suppose, though, it might be beneficial to make a playlist for each current series so that viewers could see whereabouts in the game I've made it to and completed series could remain as is (since it's obviously reached it's conclusion?) I honestly haven't put that much thought into the presentation of my playlists before. Interesting.

BUT! For your channel, I enjoyed your trailer. You two definitely seem like a couple of characters. I appreciated that your playlists alternated between vertical and horizontal listings, which made them stand out from one another visually. The only real complaint I have is that your thumbnails are a little difficult to read. Some of them have text at the bottom gets blocked out by the video length on the right. (Or worse, the series number, but you seem to have given some variety as to where the number appeared across different series) A lot of the text and logos are small. On your channel they're more legible because they're bigger, but I still had to squint for what expansion of World of Warcraft you were playing, for instance.

Depending on how you feel about it, you might want to consider hiding your subscriber count. It's pretty high compared to the views on some of your videos, which may give the false impression that they aren't worth watching or that you bought subs. That's personal preference, though. I get antsy about my own sub count to view ratio, too, and am considering hiding it. Subscriber burn hurts. But I don't want any active subs to think that I'm embarrassed or ashamed of it or anything like that.

Pantaloons Inc.

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'd love a review man, I've hit a wall and I'm looking to find something to break through it! https://www.youtube.com/c/BansonOfficial
Your channel looks really good. I like the channel trailer and the layout. Some of the thumbnails the text is a little hard to read just cause its orange on orange but the black outline around it helps a lot. Videos are good quality and really clear audio too. I can't really think of much to help cause it probably looks better then mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1441258985][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first thing I wuld do is to have a channel trailer, or at least have one of your better videos up to play as soon as someone new goes to your channel to grab their attention. Your videos are good quality and audio is really clear. I'd mainly just mess around with the layout a little but overall it looks really good.[DOUBLEPOST=1441259605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel looks good, I'll love the GTA 5 iron man mods. I prefer channels with commentary on their vide but that's just my personal preference, some people don't so just do that how you feel more comfortable. The one thing on your channel art is the links on the bottom right cover up the google plus text on the image. If you could I would say to just remove it from the image since you have a link for it there anyway.

Last edited:

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Your channel looks really good. I like the channel trailer and the layout. Some of the thumbnails the text is a little hard to read just cause its orange on orange but the black outline around it helps a lot. Videos are good quality and really clear audio too. I can't really think of much to help cause it probably looks better then mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1441258985][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first thing I wuld do is to have a channel trailer, or at least have one of your better videos up to play as soon as someone new goes to your channel to grab their attention. Your videos are good quality and audio is really clear. I'd mainly just mess around with the layout a little but overall it looks really good.[DOUBLEPOST=1441259605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel looks good, I'll love the GTA 5 iron man mods. I prefer channels with commentary on their vide but that's just my personal preference, some people don't so just do that how you feel more comfortable. The one thing on your channel art is the links on the bottom right cover up the google plus text on the image. If you could I would say to just remove it from the image since you have a link for it there anyway.
Ok it will try to remove it & gonna see how it looks Thanks For the Feedback.

Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
www.youtube.com
YouTube
_Banson_

Oh, thanks a lot man! It means a lot to get some praise! I'm glad you like the channel :')