superdevilmadnesshd

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
As My Gfx artist i will pay you $20 a month. every 100 subs i get you will get another $1 added on to your pay.

I will need a thumbnail done within 24hrs of me giving you the directions. If it takes longer than the 24hr time limit pay will be docked a little bit. But you can make that up if you make 2 thumbnails within 24hrs.

I Want The Thumbnails to be as good as the ones i have on my channel right now.

If you are interested add me on skype devenbutler1.

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
Hi there,

I am a well expeeianced Graphic Designer here are my links:

Some old Examples (I am much better than this) absurddzn.carbonmade.com

Twitter: @Absurddzn
Email: [email protected]

Add me on any of these and I will get back to you :)

WazGamez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
wazgamez
i am a very experienced graphic designer. i would be happy to take the job. here are the links to my email and website and i will leave a few samples below.

http://www.redrobins.uk

[email protected]
View attachment 17670 View attachment 17671 View attachment 17672 View attachment 17673

I like your work specially the one on your website of watch dog

DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB. This guy severely underpays you, and on top of that demands a thumbnail every 24 hours. IF YOU ARE A CONTENT CREATOR AND DESIGNER DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING THIS MAN OFFERS YOU. I KNOW FORM EXPERIENCE.

I could offer my work for free for him, Aint going to be as good as paid, also I would like to challenge william gardner in photoshop works hehehe

superdevilmadnesshd

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB. This guy severely underpays you, and on top of that demands a thumbnail every 24 hours. IF YOU ARE A CONTENT CREATOR AND DESIGNER DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING THIS MAN OFFERS YOU. I KNOW FORM EXPERIENCE.
I don't demand a thumbnail every 24 hours it's within 24hr's that i need the thumbnail after i give directions. Don't give people false information[DOUBLEPOST=1481840071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also don't Believe this guy he wanted me to pay him $35 a month when he only made me 9 thumbnails in one month.

Last edited:

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
I don't demand a thumbnail every 24 hours it within 24hr's that i need the thumbnail after i give directions. Don't give people false information[DOUBLEPOST=1481840071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also don't Believe this guy he wanted me to pay him $35 a month when he only made me 9 thumbnails in one month.
I have also worked with this Guy, He is a very nice person to work with don't believe what ConPlays has said it seems as if he just got caught in greed. Trust me superdevilmadnesshd is a good person to work with :D

I have also worked with this Guy, He is a very nice person to work with don't believe what ConPlays has said it seems as if he just got caught in greed. Trust me superdevilmadnesshd is a good person to work with :D
Trust me when I say this, I got yelled at countless amounts of times for being AFK because of family things and other stuff, and then he wanted to daily upload and still pay $20 a month. I told him I wanted at least $35 per month because a good thumbnail is worth at least 2 dollars, but he pays you under a dollar per thumbnail.[DOUBLEPOST=1482016886][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't demand a thumbnail every 24 hours it's within 24hr's that i need the thumbnail after i give directions. Don't give people false information[DOUBLEPOST=1481840071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I made you over 35 thumbnails total, not to mention your entire channel is not doing too hot and you are most likely subbotting and viewbotting, I have been tracking your analytics for a while with SocialBlade. Not to mention your comment section is horrible, with people calling you a weeaboo left and right because you create anime Minecraft content, which in it of itself is super hard to watch.

superdevilmadnesshd

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Trust me when I say this, I got yelled at countless amounts of times for being AFK because of family things and other stuff, and then he wanted to daily upload and still pay $20 a month. I told him I wanted at least $35 per month because a good thumbnail is worth at least 2 dollars, but he pays you under a dollar per thumbnail.[DOUBLEPOST=1482016886][/DOUBLEPOST]
I made you over 35 thumbnails total, not to mention your entire channel is not doing too hot and you are most likely subbotting and viewbotting, I have been tracking your analytics for a while with SocialBlade. Not to mention your comment section is horrible, with people calling you a weeaboo left and right because you create anime Minecraft content, which in it of itself is super hard to watch.
1. Yelled At Countless Time? I told you countless times just tell me when your not available and when you tell me the reason you weren't available and it was because of family matters you couldn't control i was ok with i only wanted you to tell me before.

2. I Didn't Say I Wanted To Daily Uploaded I Said I Could Daily Upload If I Wanted Also Not Once Did I Ask You For A Video Every Day. Also Your Pay Had Increased To $25 While You Where With.

3. In The Month Of November You Made Me Only 9 Thumbnails You Can Fact Check That On My Channel.

4. Not Doing To Hate My Channel Is Doing Great The Reason My Roleplay Get More Views Is Because They're Roleplays People Like Them More Than My Regular Videos.

5. Subbotting? Viewbotting? Why Would I Be Paying People To Make Thumbnails When I'm Not Making Any Money Off My Channel. Also I'm Not One Of The Douche Bags That Go Around Videos Commenting Please Check Out My Channel Or Sub4Sub.

6. That Was Only Once And I Don't Understand The Reason Your Even Bringing That Up. Your Acting Like Your Trying To Make Ashamed Of What I Like Doing?[DOUBLEPOST=1482039207][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Yelled At Countless Time? I told you countless times just tell me when your not available and when you tell me the reason you weren't available and it was because of family matters you couldn't control i was ok with i only wanted you to tell me before.

2. I Didn't Say I Wanted To Daily Uploaded I Said I Could Daily Upload If I Wanted Also Not Once Did I Ask You For A Video Every Day. Also Your Pay Had Increased To $25 While You Where With.

3. In The Month Of November You Made Me Only 9 Thumbnails You Can Fact Check That On My Channel.

4. Not Doing To Hate My Channel Is Doing Great The Reason My Roleplay Get More Views Is Because They're Roleplays People Like Them More Than My Regular Videos.

5. Subbotting? Viewbotting? Why Would I Be Paying People To Make Thumbnails When I'm Not Making Any Money Off My Channel. Also I'm Not One Of The Douche Bags That Go Around Videos Commenting Please Check Out My Channel Or Sub4Sub.

6. That Was Only Once And I Don't Understand The Reason Your Even Bringing That Up. Your Acting Like Your Trying To Make Ashamed Of What I Like Doing?
Also I Forgot To Add I Payed Him A Bonus And The Very Next Day He Wanted A Raise. Also The Day I Paid Him The Bonus He Was Wanting The Next Months Payment To Be Paid To Him Early I Think He Was Wanting It That Same Day.

I Also Forgot To Say He Was Pestering The Bonus To Be Paid Early Too. He Just Keep Saying He Wanted It Early Trying To Coheres Me Into Paying Him A Bonus I Didn't Even Need To Give Him Early.

Oh Yeah Also For Like Two Weeks Or One Week Don't Completely Remember He Was Taking Forever Before He Could Get Me One Thumbnail Which I Told Him That If A Thumbnail Is Late It Will Have A Big Effect On The Bonus He Gets Paid. On December The Payment Was Going To Be Late Which I Told Him And I Also Told Him I Was Going To Pay Him Extra Since The Payment Was Going To Be Late. Since The Thumbnail Was Taking So Long I Was Going To Take Away Like $7 But I Took Pity On Him And Didn't I Payed Him The Full Bonus. But When He Asked For The Raise He Told Me He WASN'T Working On The Thumbnail The Whole Time And SOMEHOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OKAY WITH THIS! That Was The Last Straw So I Fired.

For The Last Week I Noticed Something Weird Was Going On With Him And I Should Of Went With My Gut But I Didn't So I Lost $40 To A ****

Last edited:

6. That Was Only Once And I Don't Understand The Reason Your Even Bringing That Up. Your Acting Like Your Trying To Make Ashamed Of What I Like Doing?[DOUBLEPOST=1482039207][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also I Forgot To Add I Payed Him A Bonus And The Very Next Day He Wanted A Raise. Also The Day I Paid Him The Bonus He Was Wanting The Next Months Payment To Be Paid To Him Early I Think He Was Wanting It That Same Day.

I Also Forgot To Say He Was Pestering The Bonus To Be Paid Early Too. He Just Keep Saying He Wanted It Early Trying To Coheres Me Into Paying Him A Bonus I Didn't Even Need To Give Him Early.

Oh Yeah Also For Like Two Weeks Or One Week Don't Completely Remember He Was Taking Forever Before He Could Get Me One Thumbnail Which I Told Him That If A Thumbnail Is Late It Will Have A Big Effect On The Bonus He Gets Paid. On December The Payment Was Going To Be Late Which I Told Him And I Also Told Him I Was Going To Pay Him Extra Since The Payment Was Going To Be Late. Since The Thumbnail Was Taking So Long I Was Going To Take Away Like $7 But I Took Pity On Him And Didn't I Payed Him The Full Bonus. But When He Asked For The Raise He Told Me He WASN'T Working On The Thumbnail The Whole Time And SOMEHOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OKAY WITH THIS! That Was The Last Straw So I Fired.

For The Last Week I Noticed Something Weird Was Going On With Him And I Should Of Went With My Gut But I Didn't So I Lost $40 To A ****
You didn't pay me the full bonus, by the way. You still took some money off, and I am thankful that you gave me the bonus early, but you actl ike thumbnails take 2 minutes to make, they take a while if you put a lot of time into them like I do. Also, I wanted to ask for a raise for a while, but I was fearful that you would pay me if I asked before you paid me.

superdevilmadnesshd

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
You didn't pay me the full bonus, by the way. You still took some money off, and I am thankful that you gave me the bonus early, but you actl ike thumbnails take 2 minutes to make, they take a while if you put a lot of time into them like I do. Also, I wanted to ask for a raise for a while, but I was fearful that you would pay me if I asked before you paid me.
I took off a dollor because of the last thumbnail that you took forever to do. No I don't think thumbnails take 2 ******* minutes I'm not that stupid. Thats why i give a 24hr period to get the thumbnail done.