Solved Position music

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys, I have constant problem with youtube. It keep striking on my videos while using position music tracks what are from freedom selection. Even I do everything by the book as noted. Is there something you can do. I use the music usually on my end credits.

Example:

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hi! I've been working with them on this for quite a while (I have to upload at least a couple days early) Basically send an email here [email protected] and make sure to CC [email protected]. They'll take care of it within 24 hours, or so. Sometimes if you use more than one song from Position, the auto unclaim bugs out.
Also, make sure to put the title of the song, and the artist in the description and/or in the video to give proper credit.
[email protected]

Upvote 0

Position Music

Rising User
Aug 5, 2015
Hello guys, I have constant problem with youtube. It keep striking on my videos while using position music tracks what are from freedom selection. Even I do everything by the book as noted. Is there something you can do. I use the music usually on my end credits.

Example:

Hey there!

Just like the others said, just email us at [email protected], or email [email protected] and cc [email protected].

We're working daily with Freedom to keep improving the API query, but unfortunately some tracks don't auto-release. To help the process work better, please make sure that you've fully set up you Freedom dashboard account and have accepted the Freedom invitation in your CMS. Also, as was mentioned above, if you have more than one song (even a short clip of a second song) that can cause the query to time out.

We're here to help your channel grow by making sure you guys get awesome music and can monetize--feel free to reach out to us anytime directly if there's anything we can help you with, or if you need to find some great new songs.

Thanks for using Position!
All the best,
Ava
Position Music

Upvote 0

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello,

I write now daily to [email protected], Every video I upload has been blocked. I have lost around 100 views per every video I upload as the monetization is turned off when adrev releases my video manually. Is this fixable or do I need to cry myself to sleep every night :(

I started to upload the videos and keep the week uploaded and unlisted. When I have got the release I list them but this is terrible and frustrating.

Upvote 0

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, It seems I need to give up with position music. I just can't keep sending emails with every upload. Its just silly. From my last post, I have sent them email from every single upload and I need to wait for days the release.

Upvote 0

Position Music

Rising User
Aug 5, 2015
Hi guys,

We definitely understand your frustration and appreciate you working with us! We're currently building out a new system with the Freedom team that should resolve these issues--until we can get it up and running, just send us an email if any of the claims don't get auto-released. The system sometimes time out if you use more than one track in your video (even if it's just a clip!) or if you haven't fully set up your Freedom dashboard account.

Email us anytime at [email protected] if we can help you find music, we're here to help your channel grow!

Thanks!
Ava
Position Music

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.