Solved Position Music Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
welll freedom.tm is Down so the position music not releasing their 3rd party claims automatically ? (facepalm) Api problems again?

Last edited:

Position Music

Rising User
Aug 5, 2015
Hi everyone!

Apologies for our late response--Freedom and AdRev work on the API on a continual basis to resolve these issues. Thanks for being patient with everyone! Please note if you use more than one song in a video (even if it's just a short clip) it will take longer and could potentially cause the API query to time out. Please email [email protected] to have claims released. We are closed on the weekends, so please email [email protected] to have claims released then!

Thanks Freedom family!
Ava
Position Music

Reactions: Megh Jagad
Upvote 0

Dafaq Vidz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You'd think that after being with Position for this long all these problems would be solved. I don't mid disputing every time but like today when I was uploading a video that was Star Wars Battlefront related I'll get more views because the beta were a few days ago! xF
I'll email [email protected] and see if it helps.

Upvote 0

Position Music

Rising User
Aug 5, 2015
You'd think that after being with Position for this long all these problems would be solved. I don't mid disputing every time but like today when I was uploading a video that was Star Wars Battlefront related I'll get more views because the beta were a few days ago! xF
I'll email [email protected] and see if it helps.

Hey there!

We definitely understand the frustration, and hope for a huge improvement soon! Thanks for sticking with us--anytime you're uploading you can always email [email protected] if the claim doesn't auto-release. They're super fast and are working daily with Freedom to improve the API query.

We're here to help your channel grow, so feel free to reach out to us anytime with questions, or if you need help finding awesome songs for your videos!

All the best,
Ava
Position Music

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.