Position Music - my first trailer

ALIAS

Freedom! Member
Not long ago i start scripting missions for ArmA3.

This is the first trailer i made using Position Music for Episode 7: Prison Break.
I strongly recommend using Position Music for high quality sound effects and music.

Check out the rest of the trailers for previous missions here:

Enjoy! :)

ALIAS

Freedom! Member
Thank you guys!
As for the voice over... well is computer generated. As good as it gets :)
I'm still learning the ropes and sound design/ editing is not my strong point.
In time will get better.[DOUBLEPOST=1430746287][/DOUBLEPOST]This is one of my latest trailer. Still working on timing :)

Since i do the programming, scripting, capturing, sound and video editing these trailer are pretty difficul to make and sometimes i get worn off and work becomes a bit sketchy.
Some of them took 20-40 hours. So be advised, if you want to get into it, conserve energy and time, pick up your fights to get to the end of it ;)
As for me I have few more to make and i'll switch on shorter and simplier videos.

What you have to mind when doing trailers:
- writing or the story you want to tell using words or not
- timing, i'd suggest to start from sound to have a good rythm
- music/sounds
- footage, capturing videos nice videos requires a basic knowledge of image composition, angles, distances, camera focus and handling, these things i struggle with since i don't have any background education

If you have any documentation or tutorials about making good video composition let me know, i'm willing to learn :)
I wasn't able to find anything so far.

Also, if you have made a trailer please share it, we can learn from each other. Thanks!

Last edited: