Status
Not open for further replies.

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
I made a video (that's not public yet) using some Position Music but I got a copyright claim on it. I have waited about a week (I think) and the claim is still there. anyone know what I should do?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I made a video (that's not public yet) using some Position Music but I got a copyright claim on it. I have waited about a week (I think) and the claim is still there. anyone know what I should do?
Best is to contact the support from Position and provide them with the video link and additional information on the copyright strike for them to remove it ;)

Upvote 0

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Best is to contact the support from Position and provide them with the video link and additional information on the copyright strike for them to remove it ;)
I don't use them. It just is not worth it to me to go to them to take the strike off. Just isn't. Either we can use them in peace or they are useless to me and to all the others who this happens to. Ok got that off my chest, now lets go make some videos...hmmm

Upvote 0

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
I don't use them. It just is not worth it to me to go to them to take the strike off. Just isn't. Either we can use them in peace or they are useless to me and to all the others who this happens to. Ok got that off my chest, now lets go make some videos...hmmm
Yes I learned that and don't use it in the other vlogs.
You need to contact position music at info@position music.com . They will then be able to remove it, normally within 24 hours (slower over weekends)
ok thank you.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
In a way i agree with you wich is also the reason i don't use it. Lots of Copyright free music available when googling for it :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.