Forums Polish section on the Freedom! forum

nR1fl0w

New User
Aug 22, 2016
Poland
YouTube
Hi there!

I met interesting culture in the Freedom Family, information about they country... But i want to make Freedom! community stronger. It would be great when Polish partners could discuss with other Polish partners about their channels, their development. They could work together. Record together.

I think there is a few Freedom! partners and they like to communicate with the Polish part of the Freedom and discuss about YouTube, Partner, videos, collaborations etc.

I don't want to split Freedom! community into parts. I want to make Freedom! community stronger!
We'll provide in other forum sections ("Freedom! Family"), but partners who aren't very well speak English should have place where they can communicate with others.

For not Polish Partners:
If you want to create other language section, make similar post in this section.

For Polish Partners:
If you want a section on the Freedom! forum as i said - sign in this topic! (It's important!) :)
[PL]: Jeśli chcesz Polski dział na forum Freedom! - podpisz się w tym temacie! (To ważne!) :)

Regards!
And thanks for help, Zac Crocker! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need any further information, feel free to contact me!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi there!

I met interesting culture in the Freedom Family, information about they country... But i want to make Freedom! community stronger. It would be great when Polish partners could discuss with other Polish partners about their channels, their development. They could work together. Record together.

I think there is a few Freedom! partners and they like to communicate with the Polish part of the Freedom and discuss about YouTube, Partner, videos, collaborations etc.

I don't want to split Freedom! community into parts. I want to make Freedom! community stronger!
We'll provide in other forum sections ("Freedom! Family"), but partners who aren't very well speak English should have place where they can communicate with others.

For not Polish Partners:
If you want to create other language section, make similar post in this section.

For Polish Partners:
If you want a section on the Freedom! forum as i said - sign in this topic! (It's important!) :)
[PL]: Jeśli chcesz Polski dział na forum Freedom! - podpisz się w tym temacie! (To ważne!) :)

Regards!
And thanks for help, Zac Crocker! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need any further information, feel free to contact me!
If i recall correct Freedom is working on translating the forums in other languages so that we have to wait till that is done :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
There would have to be thousands of polish people on these forums for there to be another section. Until higher numbers are using these forums I doubt you will get one.
However they may be working on one. Who knows.

nR1fl0w

New User
Aug 22, 2016
Poland
YouTube
If i recall correct Freedom is working on translating the forums in other languages so that we have to wait till that is done :)

So, we should wait ^_^. Thanks for information!

Hi,
There would have to be thousands of polish people on these forums for there to be another section. Until higher numbers are using these forums I doubt you will get one.
However they may be working on one. Who knows.

Sure! But we need to grow up first ^_^. Thanks!